Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Josh - Dice Games and Math Class (2-26-08)

It was a great day I had yesterday, but at the same time I was mad at two classmates. I got into an argument with Armando and Mahkena. I had realized that those two tried to get me off track of my work. So I relaxed and stayed cool. I began to work on my class assignment by myself because I wanted no more problems.

In the assignment we had to work with skittles. The idea was to pull out a skittle and tally the color you pulled. After that you were to count the total number of tally marks you had. Then you counted the number of tallies for each color and write that number under the experimental frequency section. Last, divide the experimental number by the total tallies to get the observed probability of each number.

At the end of class there was a little game between Carlos and Benito. It was a game to see who can roll a 3 before the other could roll two 7's. It was amazing to see how Benito rolled those two 7's pretty fast and won the game before Carlos could roll the 3.

No comments: